Jl. Trikora no.6 Yogyakarta
Pertunjukan Wayang Kulit dengan Lakon Ramayana
Setiap hari pada jam 20.00 – 22.00
Leather puppet show entitled Ramayana, everyday at 20.00 – 22.00 WIB
Jl. Brigjen Katamso, Yogyakarta
Ramayana Ballet Performance : Everyday at 22.00 – 21.00 WIB Dangdut Music Performance : Everyday at 21.00 – 23.30 WIB
3. KRATON YOGYAKARTA
Jl. Rotowijayan No.1 Yogyakarta
Classical Dance Performance : Every Sunday at 11.00 – 12.00
Javanese Song Perfoemance : Every Monday and Tuesday at 10.00 – 12.00
Wooden Puppet Show : Every Wednesday at 09.00 – 13.00
Gamelan and Pethilan Performance : Every Thursday at 10.00 – 12.00
Macapat Performance (recitation of Javanese six-verse song) : Every Friday at 10.00 – 12.00
Leather Puppet Show : Every Saturday at 11.00 – 12.00
4. TRADITIONAL ARCHERY
In the Kemandungan Yard of Yogyakarta Palace every TuesdayWage ( Tuesday that coincides with Wage, one of the five days in Javanese Calender) to celebrate Sri Sultan HB X.
5. “MAYASARI” Vocational Course in Kemandungan Hall Kraton Yogyakarta
Including Floral arrangement, fruit decoration and arrangement, young – coconut – leave – arrangement. Every Wednesday.
6. Hati Suci Ganjuran Temple, Bambanglipuro, Bantul
• Mass, Every Thursday 18.00 – 22.00 p.m
• Great Procession in order to Ganjuran Temple’s birthday, Every last Sunday in June at 07.00 a.m
7. THE WINDOW OF YOGYAKARTA
Guidance and coaching of art and culture (dance, fine art, theatre, music, choir) Every Friday at 10.00 – 12.00 a.m
8. SOCIETED ROOM OF YOGYAKARTA CULTURE PARK
Coaching of ensemble music for children and teenager, Every Sunday.
9. CULTURAL TRAINING CENTER YOGYAKARTA
Guidance and coaching of art and culture (dance, fine art, theatre, music, choir) Every Friday at 13.00 – 15.00 p.m.
South town square of Kraton Yogyakarta.
– The agenda is entering two with the buckeye tree with blindfolded eyes. Everyday at 19.00 p.m
11. TLOGO PUTRI PERFORMANCE ART, KALIURANG, SLEMAN
Every Sunday and Holiday at 10.00 – 16.00 WIB
12. PERFORMANCE OF KETOPRAK / PUPPET
At Indonesian Broadcasting System (RRI) Auditorium, Yogyakarta. Everday at 19.00 p.m
13. TVRI AUTO EXCHANGE BURSA IN TELEVISION SERVICE OF REPUBLIC OF INDONESIAN (TVRI) YOGYAKARTA
Car exchange every Sunday at 06.00 – 16.00 WIB.
14. TELEVISION SERVICE OF REPUBLIC OF INDONESIAN (TVRI), JOGJA AT MAGELANG STREET
Dangdut music performance. Every Friday at 21.30 – 22.30 p.m
15. OLD SONGS PERFORMANCE
Every Saturday Night in the office yard of Yogyakarta Provincial Tourism Authority, Malioboro Street 56 Yogyakarta at 20.00 until finish.
16. THE HOUSE OF SLEMAN REGENT
Mocopat Art every Tuesday (Kliwon) at 20.00 p.m until finish.
17. JOGLO HOUSE JETHAK VILLAGE
• Karawitan Art
Every Thursday at 20.00 p.m until finish
• Hadroh Art
Every Saturday night at 20.00 p.m until finish
• Every eight times at Thursday 2nd week at 20.00 p.m until finish
18. TOURISM VILLAGE OF KETINGAN SLEMAN
Gamelan and Mocopat couching, Every Tuesday night.
19. BODRONOYO DANCE TRAINING CENTER
Shadow puppet show every Saturday night at the thirth week. 20.00 p.m – end
20. TRADITIONAL MUSIC EQUIPMENT
Traditional music performance is held by 18 subdistrict of Gunungkidul Regency. It is held every Thursday night (Javanese Calender) at Bangsal Sewokoprojo, Gunungkidul.