This trip is available weekly from Friday to Sunday. You will be sharing the boat with some other travelers. The trip is more cost efficient than doing private trip.
Day 1 : LABUAN BAJO-KELOR ISLAND-MANJARITE-KALONG ISLAND (L/D)
• Pick up at your hotel and drop you to Labuan Bajo Harbor.
• Sail to Kelor Island where you can do trekking to the peak if the Island to have a look at the landscape at the vicinity
• And then snorkeling Manjarite Island, which is located nearby Kelor Island. Manjarite is rice of underwater life that you can witness.
• Afterwards sail to Kalong Island, the home if thousands bats which you can see flying in the afternoon.
• Overnight on boat.
Day 2 : PADAR ISLAND-PINK BEACH-KOMODO ISLAND-TAKA MAKASSAR-MANTA POINT (B/L/D)
• After breakfast and then start trekking to Padar Island which takes about 30-45 minutes to reach the best view point overlooking the mesmerizing beachline, blue sea, and islands view.
• And then sail to pink beach for swimming and snorkelling to venture its sea life.
• Sail to Komodo Island for short trekking to meet this exotic endemic dragon in its original habitat
• Visit Taka Makassar, an islet that can only be seen when tide is low and it consists of white sand
• And then sail to Manta Point where great chance of meeting Manta Ray and swim with them.
• Overnight on boat
Day 3 : KANAWA ISLAND-BIDADARI ISLAND-LABUAN BAJO (B)
• After breakfast enjoy snorkelling at Kanawa Island and as well various activities like hiking, underwater photography and relaxation
• Sail to Bidadari Island for photography activities
• Sail back to Labuan Bajo Harbor and then drop you back to your hotel. End of service
Note: The itinerary can change subject to season, current and weather at Komodo National Park
Price starts from IDR 2,500,000/Person. For boat detail and other options detail please contact us directly.
– Return Private transfer hotel/airport to Labuan Bajo Harbor
– Private STANDARD BOAT with Aircondition
– Meals as programmed with snack time
– English Speaking Guide
– Mineral Water
– Snorkelling equipment
– Komodo National Park Entrance Fees
– Travel Insurance
– Personal Expenses
What to bring:
– Swimming suit
– Walking Shoes