This tour will take you to some of historical sites in Surabaya that are worth-visit:
– Sunda Kelapa Harbor is an oldharbor which remain busy until today as hib island trade. Phinisi schooners are still used for trading here as it was used for centuries.
– Taman Fatahilah Square : Is the historican center of colonial administration in the 18th Century which also offers museums. After restoration in 1970s, a fountain was built in the center of the square.
– Puppet Museum : This museum displays puppet collections from Indonesia and also dance masks collections.
– Nationa Monument : Known as the landmark of Jakarta, locally known as MONAS. This monument was initiated to build in 17 August 1961. Here you can check city view or diorama displayed at the basement.
– The National Museum : This house has vast collections of prehistoric, ethnographic and archaeological artifacts, including one of the world’s largest collections of South East Asian ceramics and Hindu Javanese art.
– Jalan Surabaya: Is the antique market area where you can find various old, classical items made of various materials.
• Private airconditioned transportation
• Mineral water
• Toll and parking fee
• Entrance fee for the main gate
English Speaking Guide
• Ticket for each games and rides
• All personal expenses
• Travel Insurance