If you want to hike Mount Batur (1717 m), yet do not want to do camping, you can pick this option. We can pick up from your hotel in any area in Bali, such is Legian, Kuta, Ubud, Sanur, Canggu, Seminyak. This tour will take you to see the sunrise, and enjoy the caldera panorama and mingle with the breeze of the holy mountain.
Pick up at your hotel in Bali ( Legian: 00.00, Kuta: 00.15, Seminyak: 00.30, Sanur: 01.00, Ubud: 02.00). And then drive to Toya Bungkah staring point, arrival about 03.30. After short briefing by tour guide, you will be provided with hiking pole and flashlight. Start hiking to the Summit of Mount Batur (1717 M), which usually takes about 2 hours walk in normal speed. Arrival at the peak, you can expect the sunrise and then enjoy sandwich and egg as breakfast. After the sunrise, walk about few minutes to the source of natural hot steam and even take a picture with the steam if you like. About 06.00 descend to the starting point. Drive to Mount Batur Hot Spring, for a rejuvenating bath after the hike. And then visit Luwak Coffee Plantation. Return to your hotel .
Transfer hotel-starting point-hotel
Local Mount Batur Trekking Guide
Hiking Pole and flashlight/headlamp
Breakfast: Sandwich, Egg, Chocolate
Permit and Donation for Mount Batur
Entrance Fee to Hot spring (Welcome drink, towel, Locker)
Entrance fee to Luwak Coffee
Hot tea/coffee/ additional drink at the summit
What to Bring:
– Jacket : Even though when walking will be very hot and sweaty, once you arrive at the peak you will need jacket, or wind breaker will do.
– Walking Shoes: as the path is gravels that can be slippery when descend, recommended wearing trekking shoes
– Swimming Suit for hot spring
– Spare cloths
– Small amount of cash if maybe you want to buy hot tea at the summit
– Hand and body lotion and other personal need