Day 1: Transfer In.
Upon arrival in Ngurah Rai Airport Bali then transfer to hotel. Free leisure.
Day 2: East Bali Tour (Breakfast)
In the morning, after breakfast then drive to east of Bali.
– Kertagosa (ancient Court House)
– Goa Lawah Temple (Bat Cave Temple)
– Tenganan Traditional Village (village of Bali Aga tribe)
– Besakih Temple (the most important Balinese Temple)
Return to hotel.
Day 3: Ayung River Rafting (Breakfast, Lunch )
In the morning drive to Ayung River for white water rafting experience. You will discover waterfalls, various rapids, and swim in the pristine river water. Experienced rafting guide will give you information about this rafting activities and the river ecology. Return to hotel.
Day 4: Kintamani Tour (Breakfast)
After breakfast drive to Mount Batur (located in Kintamani) as the main destination, but on the way you will visit other interesting places as well.
– Barong Dance at Batubulan
– Celuk Village (center of silver smiths)
– Tegalalang Rice Terrace
– Lake Batur (located at Mount Batur volcano)
– Goa Gajah (Elephant Cave Temple)
– Mas Village (wood carving center)
– Tohpati Village (Batik Gallery)
Day 5: Bedugul Tour (Breakfast)
Today you will visit Bedugul Area , visiting:
– Taman Ayun Temple
– Lake Bratan and Ulun Danu Temple
– Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
– Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest
– Tanah Lot Temple located on rocky beach to watch sunset.
Return to hotel.
Day 6: Uluwatu Tour (Breakfast, Dinner)
Today you will visit south Bali Area:
– Tanjung Benoa for various watersport activities
– Uluwatu Temple located (cliff edge temple with beautiful scenery to Hindian Ocean)
– Kecak Dance performance
– Jimbaran Beach for Dinner
Day 7: Transfer Out (Breakfast)
Free program until we drop you to airport. See You.
Accommodation as programmed
Meals as programmed
English Speaking Guide
Camera & snorkeling fee